The Kids Alive Zone is our Wednesday Night Children's Ministry for Grades 1-5, starting at 6:30 PM and ending at 8 PM. during the school year.
Know and love God, respect life, honor parents, obey authority, and live faithfully unto the Lord
". . . receive with meekness the implanted word, which is able to save your souls. But be doers of the word and not hearers only . . ." (James 1:21-22)
- To equip children to live righteously in accordance with the understanding that the Bible is God's word to be hidden in our hearts and expressed through our daily lives in every situation whether at home, church, school, work, or play.
- Bible memory with a purpose
- Mission focused projects
- Vibrant praise and worship
- Creative fun together
- Fifteen minute small groups - scripture memorization, service/servant recognition, coaching for success
- Thirty minute teaching - lesson for the week and scripture
- Games and recreation - wholesome competitive circle activity as each small group learns teamwork.
- Praise and worship - learning to seek God through worship, experience His presence and know His voice.
- Dress up - some weeks feature a fun "costume" theme, hat night, or crazy color focus to liven up the meeting and
- intensify the kids' enthusiasm - they love it!!!!!
Sarah Bush - a loving wife, devoted mother of 7, certified/qualified teacher assisted by her team of caring adults and young helpers.
OBF Children's Ministry Mission Statement:
The mission of the children / youth ministries of Open Bible Fellowship is to lead youth into a saving knowledge of the Lord Jesus Christ, disciple them into a dynamic relationship with Christ as Lord, Savior and Friend, and to empower them through the Holy Spirit to influence their generation for the Kingdom of God!